Bank of Baroda Credit Cards
The Bank of Baroda during 1998, introduced the first Indian Credit card for international use, in association with VISA which was already accepted by over ten million establishments in more than 60 countries. In 2002, the Bank of Baroda’s wholly-owned subsidiary, BOBCARDS Ltd in collaboration with MasterCard International, unveiled PARAS credit cards. In the same year, BOB CARDS and Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company declared a tie-up to issue co-branded credit cards to Cholamandalam’s vehicle finance customers. During 2003, the bank entered into tie-up with Bharat Overseas Bank Ltd (BOBL) to expand its credit card business in South India.
List of Bank of Baroda Credit Cards
- BOB Assure Credit Card
- BOB Co-Branded Credit Card
- BOB Corporate Premium Credit Card
- BOB Easy Credit Card
- BOB Platinum Master Credit Card
- BOB Platinum Visa Credit Card
- BOB Premier Credit Card
- BOB Prime Credit Card
- BOB Select Credit Card
- BOB Signature Visa Credit Card
- BOB Titanium Master Credit Card
Bank of Baroda
The Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned International bank.It is loated in Vadodara, Gujarat. Its corporate head office is situated in Mumbai.
The bank was established by Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja SayajiraoGaekwad III on July 20, 1908, in the Princely State of Baroda, Gujarat. The bank alongside other 13 noteworthy business banks was nationalized on July 19, 1969, by the Government of India and it has been assigned as a benefit making open part attempted (PSU).
The Bank of Baroda has all out resources in abundance of Rs 3.58 trillion, a chain of branches spread crosswise over 5538 branches in India and 10441 ATMs starting at July 2017. In its voyage up until this point, since 1908, around 10 banks have been converged with Bank of Baroda.
Features of Bank of Baroda’s Credit Cards
The following are the features of Bank of Baroda’s Credit Cards
- Validity – Bank of Baroda’s Credit Card can be utilized in any piece of the globe and it has acknowledgment over every one of the ATMs all through the world.
- Loyalty Points – Bank of Baroda gives provides loyalty points to each buy utilizing its chose scope of Credit Cards.
- Cash Withdrawal Limit – Some of the Credit Card offered by Bank of Baroda awards a money withdrawal point of confinement of up to 30 percent on as far as possible to the people.
- Revolving Credit Facility —The credit cardholder of Bank of Baroda will be entitled to receive revolving credit facility. He/she can pay a minimum amount due and the remaining balance amount of spends can be paid as per the convenience of the credit cardholder.
Benefits of Bank of Baroda’s Credit Cards
Advantages of Bank of Baroda’s Credit Cards coming up next are
- Easy EMI Option – The Bank of Baroda gives the credit cardholders an alternative to change over the buy of a thing into an advance, enabling the cardholder to reimburse the obligation in little portions each month. It will pull in an enthusiasm on the chief sum. It makes the buy simpler for the purchaser when the price tag is tremendous. It gives a choice to clandestine the buy of merchandise with at least Rs 2,500 and more than that on the charge card into simple EMIs of 6 or One year.
- Multiple Redemption Options – Cardholder can reclaim the reward points as cashback and other engaging alternatives.
- Zero Fuel Surcharge – Bank of Baroda gives zero fuel additional charge office to the credit cardholders. 1% of fuel additional charge sum will be deferred for every one of the exchanges running between Rs 400 to Rs 5,000 at all the fuel stations in the nation.
- Free Add-on Cards – Bank of Baroda gives free add-on cards to its clients. One can get up to 3-lifetime free add-on cards for life partner, guardians, kin or children who are over 18 years old.
- In-built Insurance Cover – Bank of Baroda gives free close to home inadvertent demise spread to guarantee budgetary security for the family. This office comes in as an additional favorable position for the CreditCard holder just as their relatives.
- Zero Liability On Lost Card – The cardholder of Bank of Baroda needs to report about the loss of card quickly to the bank to guarantee zero obligation to keep away from any sort of false exchanges including the lost Credit card.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda’s Credit Card?
A candidate can apply for Bank of Baroda’s Credit Card through by visiting the closest part of Bank of Baroda or can apply through online by visiting the bank’s web-based interface at https://www.bankofbaroda.com/.
Candidates can likewise apply for the bank’s Credit card by sending a SMS ‘Apply < your city>’ to 9223990624.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda’s Credit Card through Offline?
- Candidates can straightforwardly stroll into the closest part of the Bank of Baroda and express the craving to acquire a charge card from the bank.
- The bank official will clarify you about the highlights of all the Credit cards in the wake of understanding the yearly salary, needs, and prerequisites of the imminent client.
- When the candidate zeroes in the card according to the necessity, he/she will be approached to fill in the application structure and encase the required documents which incorporate PAN card, personality confirmation, address verification, pay evidence, etc.
- The bank delegate will altogether experience the application structure alongside the other submitted archives given by the candidate and will accept a last consider whether the candidate meets the qualification criteria for the Credit card for which they have connected for.
- When the check is done the candidate will be furnished with the ideal Credit card. It will be at the attentiveness of the Bank of Baroda to choose if a client must be given Credit Card or not.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda’s Credit Card through Online?
Candidates need to initially visit the bank’s site at https://www.bankofbaroda.com/and click on the Cards segment at the highest point of the page and select the Credit Cards alternative of the bank to see the different sorts of Credit Cards offered by the bank.
Proceeding onward the page will prompt another web-based interface where the various cards furnished by the bank alongside the highlights and advantages offered by the cards will be appeared. The forthcoming client needs to experience the subtleties of every single card and select a Credit Card according to the individual necessities.
Upon the choice of the card, presently click on the “Apply Now” alternative which shows up toward the part of the arrangement. Continuing Further, it will approach Looking for a Card under which three alternatives will be accessible Choose Card, Enjoy Benefits and Apply. Select ‘Apply’ alternative.
It will take you to the Application Form in a PDF Format. The page gets some information about yourself, fill in every one of the subtleties effectively according to the necessities. The rundown of data incorporates:
- Full Name
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Aadhaar No
- PAN No
- Educational Qualifications
- Residential Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- email Address
- Occupation Details
- Bank Details
- Add-on Cards
- Nomination for Primary Applicant
- Photography of the candidate Once the previously mentioned subtleties are filled in, survey it by and by and present the equivalent through on the web. The status of the application can be followed in the bank’s legitimate online interface.
When the subtleties are filled in, the bank will choose whether the up-and-comer is qualified to profit the Credit card for which they have connected for. In light of the eligibility of the client, they could conceivably get the Credit card, it will be on the prudence of the Bank of Baroda to choose if a client must be given Credit Card or not.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Bank of Baroda’s Credit Card
- Applicants age ought to be between 18 years and 65 years.
Individual applicants income should be more than Rs 3,00,000 per annum and above
Applicants income in case of Company / Firm the paid up capital should be Rs 25,00,000 per annum and above
- Applicant ought to be either utilized or independently employed.
- A current client of the Bank will be favored over another one.
- Applicant ought to be an occupant of India or Non-Resident Indian.
- Applicant ought to have a decent CIBIL score.
DocumentRequired To get Bank of Baroda’s Credit Card
- Identity Proof – Copy of Passport/PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Election Voters ID Card
- Income Proof – Latest Income Tax Return Form/Form 16/Salary Slip (just if there should be an occurrence of government/PSU division workers)
- Address Proof – Copy of Passport/Electricity Bill/Bank Passbook of PSU Bank/Fixed Line Bill/Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card Photocopy
- A color photograph
- Last three months bank Statement
What is INSTA PAY?
- Bank of Baroda has introduced Insta-Pay application for the convenience of paying credit card bills instantly through net banking facility.
- There is no compelling reason to sign into the Bank of Baroda’s legitimate web-based interface to take care of the tabs, rather, one can straightforwardly sign in to the Insta-Pay and enter the CreditCard number as given in the Bank of Baroda’s Credit card and make installments online without confronting any issues.
- The installment will reflect in the particular Credit Card account inside two working days of the exchange.
What should a cardholder of Bank of Baroda do if his/her card is lost or damaged?
- The cardholder ought to quickly illuminate the closest branch office of Bank of Baroda. The bank after getting the solicitation from the cardholder will promptly solidify installments on your present card and another card will be conveyed inside a time of 7 days.
- You can likewise contact the bank at their 24 hours Coustmer care number at 1800-225-100.
- The cardholder needs to report the loss of card to the closest police headquarters and advise the bank recorded as a hard copy alongside a duplicate of FIR properly recognized by Police.
- In the event that, the card is harmed or in the event that it isn’t chipping away at the card acknowledgment terminal, you are mentioned to restore the equivalent to the Bank of Baroda on any of the location gave in the bank’s legitimate site.
- The harmed card will be supplanted with another one and a similar will be sent to your private location.
Customers can contact Bank of Baroda at: