Axis Bank Credit Card
Axis Bank issued its first Credit card when it was still known as UTI Bank during 1999. The UTI Bank in association with Citibank launched an international co-branded credit card under the MasterCard’s umbrella. In 2005, Axis Bank launched Credit Card business in India. During 2007, it launched Platinum Credit Card, India’s first EMV Chip based card. In the year 2008, Axis Bank launched Platinum Credit Card, the first of its kind of EMV Chip based card.
List of Axis Bank Credit Cards
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
- Axis Bank FreeCharge Credit Card
- Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card
- Axis Bank Miles & More World Credit Card
- Axis Bank My Business Credit Card
- Axis Bank My Choice Credit Card
- Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- Axis Bank Platinum Credit Card
- Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
- Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card
- Axis Bank Select Credit Card
- Axis Bank Signature Credit Card With Lifestyle Benefits
- Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveller Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- My Wings Credit Card
- Pride Platinum Credit Card
- Pride signature Credit Card
- Privilege Credit Card with Unlimited Travel Benefits Account
Axis Bank is one of the primary new-age private part banks to have begun its tasks route in 1994.
It was advanced in 1993, mutually by Specified Undertaking of Unit Trust of India (SUUTI) (recently known as Unit Trust of India), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC), National Insurance Company Ltd., The New India Assurance Company Ltd., The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. what’s more, United India Insurance Company Ltd.
The shareholding of Unit Trust of India was at long last moved to SUUTI, an element set up in 2003.
On July 30, 2007, UTI Bank changes its name to Axis Bank.
Axis Bank is the third greatest private segment bank in India. It has 3,589 household branches (counting augmentation counters) and 13,977 ATMs the nation over as on December 31, 2017. It has in excess of 50,000 representatives over the globe.
Its corporate office is situated in Mumbai and the enrolled office is in Ahmadabad, Gujarat.
Highlights of Axis Bank’s Credit Card
The following are the features of Axis Bank’s Credit Card:
Attractive Rate of Interest – Axis Bank offers an alluring pace of enthusiasm on Credit Card it has waived most of the charges on some of its credit card categories which includes joining fee for an add-on card. It gives different tenor alternatives to suit the installment spending plan of the client.
High Security – It gives high security to Credit Card as it has features of EMV Chip and PIN assurance.
Rewards – Axis Bank offers energizing ideas on film ticket booking, cashback, shopping, eating, staple, social insurance, way of life, travel, complimentary parlor get to both household and remote, etc. The bank has tie-ups with leading brands over every one of the areas and gives appealing offers when an Axis Bank’s Credit Card is utilized to buy an item or service.
Convert Purchases to EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) – Axis Bank gives a chance to its regarded clients to change over the high high purchase transactions to EMI. Any purchase of Rs 2500 or above it can be converted into EMI.
The tenure for EMI can be picked between 6 month to24 months. The EMIs will be charged to the Credit Card account, to make payment advantageous for the cardholder. A one-time processingFee of 1.5% or Rs 150 whichever is higher will be charged to the Credit Card account on the date of conversion.
You can convert the purchase into EMI within a period of 60 days of making the purchase by
– Sending SMS ‘EMI’ to 5676782
– Calling Axis Bank at 1860-500-5555 and 1860-419-5555 or Submit an EMI
– Conversion in a split second through Axis Bank Mobile application or present an EMI
– Conversion in a split second through Axis Bank Internet Banking.
Instant Loan Facility – Axis Bank gives Instant Loan, a fast and simple advance against the CreditCard. The Loan Amount will be moved quickly to the Saving account after getting approval. The loan can be repaid on multiple tenor basis tailored to suit customers budget. No documentation is required to secure the loan .
A one-time processing fee of Rs 500 or 1.5% whichever is higher will be charged. In case of foreclosure, a foreclosure fee of 3% of the principal amount outstanding at the time of foreclosure or Rs 300 whichever is higher will be levied on the customer along with the service tax.
Advantages of Axis Credit Card
The following are the benefits of using Axis Credit Card.
Go Cashless – Axis Credit card gives the cardholder a choice to go for cashless transactions easily. A customer need not have to carry cash all the time, instead, a credit card will come in handy. Cards can be used to pay the money instead of cash and the chances of mishandling of cash can be minimized.
Add-On Cards – Axis Bank gives a limit of four extra cards for the current credit cardholders. The extra card can be for life partner, guardians, kin or youngsters who are over 18 years.
It furnishes a mutual acknowledge limit for the essential card. The extra card accompanies zero expense and zero yearly charges. Least documentation necessities are required to verify the extra card.
Auto Debit Facility – Axis Credit Card gives an auto-debit facility for cardholders. If you are an existing account holder, then you will have added convenience of paying off monthly credit card bills directly through a bank account.
On the basis on the option preferred you will have the flexibility of choosing between the following options of paying the debit total amount due or debit minimum amount due (which constitutes 5% of the outstanding amount) while making payment through Auto Debit facility.
How To Apply For AXIS Credit Card?
The quickest method to apply for an AXIS Bank Credit Card is to apply through the bank’s portal at www.axisbank.com
One can also submit the required details in Axis Click to Connect to the bank’s web portal for an instant call back from the banks representative to secure a credit card.
Visit the nearest Axis Bank’s Branch and apply for Axis Bank Credit Card.
Axis Credit Card Statement
There are several easy ways to get the Axis Credit Card Statement. One has to follow the below-mentioned steps to view or download your statement:
Axis Credit Card Statement using Axis Support
Visit the official web portal of Axis Bank >> Choose the Credit Cards Section followed by Statements section >>In this page click on the ‘Download Using Registered Mobile Number’ >> Now enter your registered mobile number, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number >> Enter the OTP and now select your credit card number
Your latest Axis credit card statement will get downloaded on your device.
Axis Credit Card Statement using Mobile Banking
Visit the Axis Mobile Home Page and select the Credit Cards area >> Now Select your card and snap on the Last Bill Amount >> This will demonstrate to you the Past Statement >> Now select month >> Now click on ‘View Transactions’ which will demonstrate to you the Axis Credit Card Statement for a specific month.
Axis Credit Card Statement using Internet Banking
Visit the official online interface of Axis Bank >> Click on ‘Individual’ choice in the primary page >>Credit Card’ option>> View Current Statement >> Download Axis Credit Card Statement in PDF, CSV or XLS position.
How to apply for Axis Credit Card via Online?
Imminent candidates can visit the official site of Axis Bank and snap on the ‘Apply Now’ choice which is available on the right-hand side corner of the site page which will demonstrate the different bank’s items. Presently click on the ‘Credit cards’ choice, which will further take us to another website page which requests that the candidate full up the subtleties including
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number
- Enter captcha code and snap on the Call Me choice
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your Mobile number
- Enter the OTP and select Submit choice
You will get a call from the delegate of Axis Bank who will further control you to verify a credit card of the bank which suits the necessities and prerequisites of the client.
Subsequent to presenting every one of the subtleties and archives as determined by the bank, it will check whether the planned client is qualified to verify the Credit Card or not. In light of the eligibility of the client, the bank may acknowledge or dismiss the use of the imminent client. It will be at the circumspection of the Axis Bank to choose if an imminent client must be given a Credit card of the bank or not.
According to the Axis Bank’s disclaimer, the choice on the Credit card will be conveyed inside 21 working days to the imminent client.
How to apply for AXIS Credit Card Via Offline?
Candidates can straightforwardly stroll into the closest part of the Axis Bank and express the craving to get a Credit card from the bank.
The bank official will disclose to you about the highlights of all the Credit Card in the wake of understanding the yearly salary, needs, and necessities of the imminent client.
When the candidate zeroes in the card according to the prerequisite, he/she will be approached to fill in the application structure and encase the required reports which incorporate PAN card, identity proof, address proof, income proof and so on.
The bank delegate will altogether experience the application structure alongside the other submitted archives given by the candidate and will accept a last consider whether the candidate meets the qualification criteria for the credit card for which they have connected for. When the check is done the candidate will be given the ideal Credit Card.
It will be at the tact of the Axis Bank to choose if a client must be given Credit Card or not.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Axis Credit Card
- To apply for an Axis Credit Card, one needs to satisfy the accompanying criteria
- For salaried representatives, the base pay of the candidate ought to be Rs 15,000/ –
- If there should arise an occurrence of independently employed/specialist, it depends on the IT return proclamation.
- On the off chance that the client is a current credit cardholder from some other banks than Axis bank won’t check the pay confirmation.
- Axis bank inclines toward 700 CIBIL scores to authorize a Credit Card.
- If you are already a credit cardholder than axis bank requires transaction proof to check your repayment history and other details.
- Axis bank gives Visas to clients inside an age farthest point of Min 18 years to Max 70 years.
- Should be Resident of India or Non-Resident Indian
- The primary cardholders should be aged between 18 and 70 years
- Add-on cardholders should be over 15 years
Documents Required for Axis Credit Card
The following mentioned documents are required
- PAN Card Photocopy
- Form 60
- Recent passport size colour photograph Proof of Income
- Latest Payslip
- Form 16
- Income Tax Return copy Residential Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
- Landline telephone bill Identity Proof (Any one of the following)
- Election Voters ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
Why should one choose Axis Credit Card?
Axis Bank has created its credit card to serve target customers. It caters to every lifestyle requirements of today’s era. An Axis Bank’s credit card is the perfect companion for every occasion ranging from dining, travel, fuel or buying movie tickets and so on. The customers can choose the credit card that suits their prerequisites and enjoy the benefits and rewards on every credit purchase.
How to block your Axis Credit Card?
The cardholder can block the credit card by sending as SMS to 5676782 from the registered mobile number.
Enter BLOCK XXXX (last 4 digits of the credit card number) through your registered mobile number.
One can also block the credit card through Internet Banking or Axis Mobile.
Log into the Axis Mobile app > Go to banking > Services > Credit Card > Block and Replace Card
Log into the Internet Banking > My Cards > More Services. Call Axis Bank at 1860-419-5555 and 1860-500-5555 for further assistance.
How To Close Axis Credit Card?
- The Credit Cardholder can close the card account by keeping in touch with the Axis Bank’s Branch Manager or by calling the Axis Bank Visa client care official at 1800-233-5777 or 1800-209-5577.
- The cardholder can likewise send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] – the Axis Bank’s executives mail id for Credit cards and notice the goal to close the Credit Card.
- In the wake of advising the official your goal to close the Credit card, the cardholder is required to cut the Credit card corner to corner.
- The closure of the credit card will be effective only after payment of all the dues are made by the cardholder.
Axis Credit Card App
Axis OK is a mobile app which helps credit card users to do the banking transactions on any android based devices without using internet services. The Axis OK provides a fast interface which is simple to use and understand.
How to use Axis Credit Card App?
- First, download the ‘Axis OK’ app on your Android-based phone from the Google Play Store.
- Post downloading, the application is ready for use without any prerequisite registration.
- The users should use the mobile number which is registered with the bank.
- If the user has a dual – SIM phone, then ensure to use the mobile number which is registered with Axis Bank to be inserted as the Primary Sim Slot to use the app Axis OK.
How to pay Axis Credit Card Bill?
Now, the users of Axis Credit Card can pay their bills easily as the bank is providing various solutions both online and offline. One can choose the mode of payment as per your convenience and make payments accordingly before the due date.
Axis Credit Card Bill payment for Account Holders via Online
- First, login to your Axis Bank’s internet banking account
- Go to the ‘Payments Pay Bills’
- If in case, the card is not yet added, then click on Add ‘New Biller’
- Proceed further and select ‘Credit Card Biller’ and click on ‘Pay Bill’
- Enter all the details followed by payment amount and click on ‘Proceed’ option
- Now confirm the payment by entering the OTP.
Axis Credit Card Bill Payment via Mobile Banking
- To make payments for Axis Credit Card through mobile banking, first login to the mobile banking account and select the credit card number under the accounts section:
- First, login to the Axis OK app using the MPIN and go to the ‘Pay Bills’
- If in case, the card account is not already added, then click on the ‘Add New Biller’
- Proceeding further, select Axis Bank Credit Card and click on ‘Pay Bill’
- Now enter all the relevant details including the amount to be paid and click on ‘Pay Now’ or ‘Pay Later’ as per the preference.
- Confirm the payment by entering the MPIN again
Q:Can I convert my purchases into EMI?
Yes, the purchases made from any credit card of axis bank can be converted into EMIs.
Q:How can I increase my credit limits?
You need to give an approach coustmer care number to increase your Credit Card limits.
What do I do if my Credit Card is declined?
Sometimes the bank declines the transactions when it suspects illegal activity. You can give a call to coustmer care to determine this.
Q:How is the interest charged on credit cards?
The customer has to pay the interest if he/she fails to pay the dues within the time. If an amount lies outstanding in your account than interest is charged on every transaction.
Q:What happens if I cross my credit limits?
A.If you make a transaction that exceeds the credit card limit on your card then it’s all up to the bank whether to approve or reject the transaction. If it is approved an over-limit fee will be charged on the amount.
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care at: